Sunday, June 6, 2010

Boo Cups and Bob-bomb Plates

For our Mario Party I made Boo cups and Bob-bomb plates.


Boo Cups - First I printed out (in draft mode) several Boos.
I then cut out just the mouths.

Gluesticked the mouths to the cups

Then I added on eyes and eyebrows with a permanent black marker.

I wrote BOO on the backs with a red permanent marker


The Bob-bomb plate tutorial photos are currently stuck on a now non-working computer. *Remember to save to a disk frequently! Lesson learned. Here is a quick non-photo tutorial -

First I traced the narrow side of a rectangular block onto black construction paper and cut them out to make the top of the Bob-bombs.

Then I used the wider side of anothere block and traced it onto white paper to make the wicks. I added line detail on the wicks with a gray crayon.

I traced two ovals onto the back of each black plated and cut them out for the eyes. I then glued the tops and wicks onto the underside of each plate before adding a white plate underneath. To attatch the white plate I put one thing line of glue around the very edge of the plates as well as around the place where the plates indent down.



Items used and Total Cost of Cups and Plates -

White Cups - $1
Printed Boos - $0
Markers - (already had) $0
Black Plates - $1
White Plates - $1
Construction paper (already had) - $0

Total cost for 15 Boo Cups and 20 Bob-bomb plates - $3


0 comments:

Post a Comment