Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Power of the Printer



I made a party game today in about two minutes.   How did I do that?  I used what I already had. Now I always try my best to use what I already have but very often that involves cutting up boxes, gluing, rearranging, etcetera, etcetera.   Sometimes though with just a little help from your printer you can instantly match a game you may already have to your party theme.


             The first game was extremely easy to do.   I already had these lawn darts -


To make them into a party game I just printed out Sonic and Knuckles heads and taped them on.
           Here is "Sonic Shuttles" - games are always better when they have a fun name.


Look around your house at games you already have.  Do you have a bowling or basketball set?  Maybe lawn darts or toss across?  Add characters to any games you already have, give them a fun name, and you can quickly, easily, and very cheaply (or even free) make a party game.

Try to look at objects you have that aren't already games but could quickly be turned into such.
Below is "Mario Ball Brawl".  I already had this Mario ball and lots of empty clear plastic frames (which I picked up at the the thrift store for 10 cents each!).  I printed out Mario "bad guys", added them to the frames, and wrote on point values with a dry erase marker.  That's it!




1 comments:

http://www.resumeservicesau.com/
February 24, 2017 at 5:07 AM

It looks really easy and full of fun. Will try to do the same. Can you please share more details about the game. Thanks for sharing the blog..

Post a Comment