Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Let Them Drink Up!



One of the best ways to bring your theme to your place settings is with personalized drink labels.  It is also normally one of the first things I do to get ready for a party.  Unlike a lot of other things I do, it does not involve dragging a bunch of craft supplies out and you can easily start and stop as you need to.

To quote a previous post...

"A great way to personalize drinks at your party is to make labels for individual sized drinks.  A favorite amongst my children (and probably every other child I've ever met) are Little Hugs.  You can find them at most grocery stores.  I purchased mine on sale at Walmart for $2.89.

If you haven't seen them, here is what to look for -




Besides the fact that children love them, they are also a great way to prevent spills.  When I buy them we poke a straw through the top instead of removing the lids."


* Side note - I just bought a box of Hugs last week and it came with straws!

Below is a link to the Mario Party labels that accompanied that post (click on it to go to the page with the rest of the flavors) and below that is a template with just a border for anyone that wants to create their own.  I print these out as wallet size to make nine per page.






I am in the (somewhat slow) process of opening up an etsy shop where I will have labels for sale.  In the meantime, if anyone is in need of personalized labels feel free to contact me.  Even if you don't need labels right now I would love to hear your theme suggestions.

*I will make a personalized set of labels for the first person that contacts me!*

Right now I am working on two parties for my May Birthday Boys - Mario Party 9 and Skylanders.  Below are the Hugs labels that I created for them.



~ Building two different birthdays at once is...interesting! - Lisa

1 comments:

Lewis Clark
March 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM

Ok you have my interest of having it, When you gonna post it at etsy? will be interested in buying few. Keep us updated about the same.

Post a Comment