Friday, May 7, 2010

Hidden Picture Invitations

My children are little party planners in the making. We have birthday party planning meetings when one of their birthdays is coming up. I wasn't too surprised when as I sat working on an invitation for my middle son's upcoming birthday he announced that he wanted to make it himself.

So step by step, we made the invitation together with him having final say on everything. In the process he came up with I think a really neat idea that I wanted to share, hidden pictures in the invitation. Here it is -



If you already use a paint program to make your invitations, it's very easy, just use the tube tool and add pictures to your main photo and copy each into a list below it. If not, I do happen to know someone that can do it for you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment