Monday, June 28, 2010

At The Chomp Wash

In this game, At The Chomp Wash, players have to wipe paint off of a big Chain Chomp. Below is a youtube video of the game followed by a how to on our party game version.



In the party game instead of having one big Chomp for each player I made 7 small chain chomps for each team. I drew them all with white chalk out in my carport and put different colored spots on them to match with the team colors.




Then I drew one large Chomp for each time to keep track of how many chomps they had washed.



I passed out a damp sponge piece to each player. Then they wiped away their team's chomps as fast as they could. The team to get rid of all their Chomps first won.

*Note - To save money on sponges, buy a cheap bag from the dollar store and cut them into 6 pieces each. I did this for a previous party game and had enough left over that I didn't have to buy any for this one!

Items Used and Total Cost of This Game -

Sponges - (already had) $0
Chalk - (already had) $0

Total Cost - $0



0 comments:

Post a Comment